+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, what's up?

Newbie The Darkest Evil may be famous one day The Darkest Evil may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello, what's up?

Hi, I am obviously new here. I am Kyle Korleski, a US citizen working on becoming a Canadian. I am currently living in Calgary, Alberta and I am currently here on a study permit. Once I get my work permit, I will qualify for provincial nomination and subsequentially permanent residence. Then, the ship sails smoothly into citizenship.

Newbie Nettles may be famous one day Nettles may be famous one day Nettles's Avatar
    where all the bright stars and moon shine
    Thanks

Re: Hello, what's up?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darkest Evil View Post
    Hi, I am obviously new here. I am Kyle Korleski, a US citizen working on becoming a Canadian. I am currently living in Calgary, Alberta and I am currently here on a study permit. Once I get my work permit, I will qualify for provincial nomination and subsequentially permanent residence. Then, the ship sails smoothly into citizenship.
    Welcome to AO!! Nice to meet you Kyle. I hope you have lots of fun here!! Feel free to PM my if ya need a friend or have any questions. And I'll try to answer them too.

Thanks for the sig Solking!! I love it!!

Newbie The Darkest Evil may be famous one day The Darkest Evil may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Hello, what's up?

Thanks, that sounds pretty good. I hope I have lots of fun here as well.

+ Reply to Thread