+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here I am

Newbie Princess Moonshadow is off to a good start Princess Moonshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Here I am

Hello, everyone,
    I just thought I would let you know a little about me. I love anime and manga, but I don't know much about it. I have only recently been introduced to it... well, sort of. I knew about "Sailor Moon" and "Card Captors" from friends, but I never really knew how or where to find it. I was watching adult swim, but there seems to be less and less there. I look forward to getting to know you and gleaning what knowledge I can from you.
    Meow

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Here I am

Hello! Its nice to have you here. TO be honest i havent been on animeonline for a while, i recently just decided to come on ever now and then. But you'll learn alot when you post in the right forums. Remeber to read the rules. Feel free to pm me, i know a fairly amount about certain anime. But its fun here once you get into it. ^^

The people are nice.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome. This is a good place to learn about anime, I have learned a lot from my time here. So enjoy, and see you around.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie FRITZ is off to a good start FRITZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Hay Princess Moonshadow welcome to Anime Online. If you need info on anime then you'r at the right place. Enjoy you'r time here with us

+ Reply to Thread