+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey ^^

Newbie Gamma_Flame may be famous one day Gamma_Flame may be famous one day Gamma_Flame's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey ^^

Hey everyone, I'm new to this place. As you can probably tell i'm a total n00b ^_^, but nevermind about that, anyway I came here to meet loads of new people hoping to make friends. So I hope we all get along ^^

Sayonara, Gamma_Flame.

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey ^^

Welcome to AO Gamma Flame. it is nice to see new people here. ^^feel free to look around and post a lot about anime.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Otaku Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! There are many ppl who will be your friends! Happy posting and see ya around!
    Smileys + Me =

Newbie Sakura Princess may be famous one day Sakura Princess may be famous one day Sakura Princess's Avatar
    ♥In the moon and stars where I belong,With my king to guide me throughout my life.♥
    Thanks

hi n' welcome to AO please enjoy your stay.
    [CENTER]

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Mega magic welcome
    PM me anytime

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

hello if you ever need any thing you can ask me! lol and you will make lots of friends!!! this place is full of love!! lol
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hey and welcome to AO *bows* nice to meet u. and don't worry most of the people here are very nice and i am sure u will make alot of new friends.so don't be shy feel free to pm me if u want to chat.so have fun make friends and post alot.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to ao................have fun and post a lot

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast