+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Newbie Sarlinari may be famous one day Sarlinari may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hey

Hey all!

Ok i really need to address this before it pisses me off even more (even though this guy doesn't actually post anymore but meh).

My usual username would be; Dark Sephiroth. I've used that nickname for over 2years now, and use that name at, Livejournal (dark_sephy), MyOtaku, L-Factor & Animesuki, and probably several other places. And when i realised it was taken here i was only slightly miffed, but ya know, what can ya do? But when i go onto this person's profile i notice something, the s.o.a.b stole my sig & claimed it as his own

I know, that story had no real meaning to it, but it really got to me >>; So if you thought Dark Sephiroth's sig was nice, thank you for the compliment.

Anyway, i hope that i didn't pee people off ranting like that (i'm sure those who makes sigs themselves will understand where i'm coming from though). That aside, i hope to enjoy myself here & i will bid by the rules =)
    Last edited by Sarlinari; Aug 08, 2006 at 10:21 AM.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey

um well i'm sorry that happened to u. well hello and welcome to AO. *bow* nice to meet u.well there are better people like my self and so don't be shy feel free to pm me if u want to chat.so have fun chat and post.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mixed fighter girl View Post
    um well i'm sorry that happened to u. well hello and welcome to AO. *bow* nice to meet u.well there are better people like my self and so don't be shy feel free to pm me if u want to chat.so have fun chat and post.
    Haha thank you =D I thought my rant would scare people off lol. And don't worry, I ain't one to be shy Actually, i'm overly loud according to my friends x3

& I'm sure most (if not all) of you are great people, and i look forward to getting to know you all better ^^

Newbie Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact's Avatar
    Thanks

well that sux 4 u and i am glad that noone stole my username that i have used 4 3years ...so you have a great time ...and i know how it feels i hate copy catters just like the one your talking about!
    WELCOME @ ANIME ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!
    I wont advertise anymore just please quit harrassing me!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horrorfact View Post
    well that sux 4 u and i am glad that noone stole my username that i have used 4 3years ...so you have a great time ...and i know how it feels i hate copy catters just like the one your talking about!
    WELCOME @ ANIME ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!
    I was quite upset when i noticed someone had my username to be honest =/ Kinda like a part of me now ya know? And i'm surprised this is the first time i've ever ran into this problem honestly, although i do get the suspicion that he nicked my username too ><; But that's probably me being paranoid.

And thank you for the welcome =D

Newbie AndrewCooper may be famous one day AndrewCooper may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ranting/talking about your problems is what helps you overcome them! ^_^

Welcome to the forums, and I'm sorry for what's happened to you!

I hope you'll still have fun here! :P

<3

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

XD somehow i always find these stories to be fishy, but anyway, welcome back?.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    XD somehow i always find these stories to be fishy, but anyway, welcome back?.
    Welcome back? I was never here before-hand o.O I joined up, i don't know, an hour or so ago maybe? And fishy how? If your somehow implying that i am actually the Dark Sephiroth from this forum, then no, your mistaken. And if your somehow implying that i'm lying about that signature being made by me, why would i lie about that?
    Last edited by Sarlinari; Aug 08, 2006 at 12:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast