+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey

Newbie Nettles may be famous one day Nettles may be famous one day Nettles's Avatar
    where all the bright stars and moon shine
    Thanks

Re: Hey

Hello, welcome to AO! Nice to meet you. Hope you have lots of fun here! PM me anytime if you have any questions or just wana talk.

Newbie FLAmING_NIpPLEs!!:) may be famous one day FLAmING_NIpPLEs!!:) may be famous one day FLAmING_NIpPLEs!!:)'s Avatar
    Thanks

ldfhglseb.sfkejg;osehg;olbahergesrgik7slary.uawe;f giae;fgvihaiorfgaeo;fvg;oawrghaer;ogua;eirgauiwgrf o;agw;efogaw;riug;oawhgef;9ogser0gioael;irgou;aerg o;aerogawrofgwarofgefgairfiawerhfahergoaihreo;giae rearoihwe fesrfiawohiaw;oehfo;awerigho;awihregoiawehfoiawehr ghawor;gheproih esrawoirhtphwrgpovorughqp[roeughwaergh;erhgiawerhgilureh;ierah;iuoah rwrha;eirugfyhowaeig;aihagpir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I sleep in a cardboard coffin

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey i am new here...i wonder...how do u post a thread

Newbie FLAmING_NIpPLEs!!:) may be famous one day FLAmING_NIpPLEs!!:) may be famous one day FLAmING_NIpPLEs!!:)'s Avatar
    Thanks

To start a new thread first at the top of all the intros look for "Threads in Forum:Introduction and profiles" Above that you should see "New Thread" Click on it. Youll know what to do from there. If you have any more questions or just want to talk, feel free to pm me. Do you know how to do that?
    I sleep in a cardboard coffin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2