+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey all New guy here

Newbie irishvenom08 is off to a good start irishvenom08's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Hey all New guy here

Hey everyone. My names rich and I am sooo not only new to this site, but to the world of anime as well. I mean I have seen anime movies and have a small collection of anime pics, but if you were to as me anything about any specific anime movies or series, I would look at you with a look of total confusion and dumbfoundment. lol. Movies I have seen, Akira(my first), Ninja scroll, Some Bleach episodes, Vampire Hunter D, Gundanm, Gundamn rose, and of course those that all of us have seen on tv. I do love anime and have found myself in a world that I can totally get lost in. I look forward to meeting as many new friends here as possible. I also look forward to sharing pics and movies with all of you. Just in case your wondering, the anime I like the most are dramatic and in theme of old school martial arts and futuristic settings. I really like full length anime films. now you know. Hope to see ya all soon.

-Rich-

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey all New guy here

Hi, welcome to anime online forums! Make sure u read the rules and have fun here.

Newbie irishvenom08 is off to a good start irishvenom08's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Hey all New guy here

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Hi, welcome to anime online forums! Make sure u read the rules and have fun here.
    Thank you for the welcome. Where do I get a copy of the rules to read? And how do I add you to my friends list so it is easier to find you. Being new I dont have any friends here yet and am looking for a few good people to add. Thanks again.
    -Rich-

halogameralx is off to a good start
    Thanks

nice to meet you Im Alex. Im not realy new to anime but I am to this site. i spend a lot of time on other sites to like RT and dgemu

Newbie MaryManga is off to a good start MaryManga's Avatar
    Thanks

Im Mary am really new to this and do not know how 2 make a backround on this site but i felt like making new friends with people who like manga and anime like me.
    Mary!

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm dustin and i'm new to this site also. i can't figure out how to make a new post!?! i'm soooo confused! but yea, anyways welcome to the site and hope to see you around.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

hey, nice to meet you. i started in oct last year, but i haven't been on for like months so i guess in a way, i'm still a new guy too.....
    so anyway, have fun and remember to post a lot, it's pretty fun. talk to you sometime!

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irishvenom08 View Post

Thank you for the welcome. Where do I get a copy of the rules to read? And how do I add you to my friends list so it is easier to find you. Being new I dont have any friends here yet and am looking for a few good people to add. Thanks again.
    -Rich-
    Hey and welcome AO and how you add people to your friends list is click on there usenames and there will be options,you just have to click on "Add [user's name here] to your buddie list" and then that user needs to accept your invitation to be your friend. Feel free to PM if you feel like talking about what ever you feel like and I wouldn't mind being one of your first friends here at AO hehe just add me.-^__^-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast