+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey all New guy here

Newbie SetoVampireTy is off to a good start SetoVampireTy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey all New guy here

Quote Originally Posted by irishvenom08 View Post
    Hey everyone. My names rich and I am sooo not only new to this site, but to the world of anime as well. I mean I have seen anime movies and have a small collection of anime pics, but if you were to as me anything about any specific anime movies or series, I would look at you with a look of total confusion and dumbfoundment. lol. Movies I have seen, Akira(my first), Ninja scroll, Some Bleach episodes, Vampire Hunter D, Gundanm, Gundamn rose, and of course those that all of us have seen on tv. I do love anime and have found myself in a world that I can totally get lost in. I look forward to meeting as many new friends here as possible. I also look forward to sharing pics and movies with all of you. Just in case your wondering, the anime I like the most are dramatic and in theme of old school martial arts and futuristic settings. I really like full length anime films. now you know. Hope to see ya all soon.

-Rich-
    Hi! I'm new too! Peeps call me Ty! I am offically Seto Kaiba's (from Yu-gi-oh) girlfriend! I love him so much! How that came into the conversation, I will never know . . . . LOL! I feel so hyper right now! SO . . . yea, I really like Gundam Seed Destiny, Yu-gi-oh, Loveless, Gravitation, Inuyasha, and others I can't remember what they are at the moment, so yeah . . . .

-Ty

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irishvenom08 View Post
    Hey everyone. My names rich and I am sooo not only new to this site, but to the world of anime as well. I mean I have seen anime movies and have a small collection of anime pics, but if you were to as me anything about any specific anime movies or series, I would look at you with a look of total confusion and dumbfoundment. lol. Movies I have seen, Akira(my first), Ninja scroll, Some Bleach episodes, Vampire Hunter D, Gundanm, Gundamn rose, and of course those that all of us have seen on tv. I do love anime and have found myself in a world that I can totally get lost in. I look forward to meeting as many new friends here as possible. I also look forward to sharing pics and movies with all of you. Just in case your wondering, the anime I like the most are dramatic and in theme of old school martial arts and futuristic settings. I really like full length anime films. now you know. Hope to see ya all soon.

-Rich-

Hello and welcome to the world of anime.
    be sure to read the rules and try and stay out of trouble.
    If you ever want to talk just pm me.
    Cya around

-Sakura U.

Don't trust me....

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

hey man welcome to anime online,hope ya have a good time
    I am darkness

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2