+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey everybody!!!

Anime_Freak00

Hey everybody!!!

Wassup! I`m new here. I just joined. I`m such an Anime Freak. I love Anime. I`ve been watching it since 1996. And I love anything that has to do with the Japanese culture. It`s just so interesting. No I`m not Japaese sadly. LOL! I`m actually Black and Puerto Rican. My favorite Anime cartoons are Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, Dragon ball Z, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Card Captors, Digimon and Pokemon. My favorite Japanese singers are Ayumi Hamasaki, Asuca Hayashi and Utada Hikaru. But I really love Gwen Stefani. She is so awesome. She`s definetly my role model and I really look up to her. I go totally bananas over her cause she ain`t no Hollaback girl, she aint no Hollaback girl. LOL! I`m a Gwen Stefani Freak! I`m also an Anime Freak. On TV I watch nothing but Anime. I also like shows like That`s so Raven and Hannah Montana but Anime is way better. Oh, and Final Fantasy VII is one of the best movies ever. I think Reno and Rude are hilarious. They make the perfect team. It`s like you can`t have one without the other. And the graphics were awesome. Loved all the fight scenes.

-TT

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey everybody!!!

hi there! welcome to AO... i like most of your anime faves too... ^^ so just stick around and have fun posting! ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

hey what's up welcome to AO the koolest site in the entire WWW. have fun and enjoy your stay.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi welcome to AO! Pm me if you want to chat!

Angel Of Darkness Vontech may be famous one day Vontech may be famous one day Vontech's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to Ao,
    I am new too. I hope you have as much fun as I have here.
    Pm me if you ever want to chat.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO! Have loads of fun in here. I know I have.

o~Piggy-san~o

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO..... Glad to meet new and other people here.....

Newbie daltwilliams may be famous one day daltwilliams may be famous one day daltwilliams's Avatar
    Thanks

hey welcome to AO if u want a friend pm me any time or if u have yahoo im me my screenname is on my profile

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast