+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hey everyone

cloud N sephiroth

Post hey everyone

im new to this site and i want to make new friends and i love playing games and football and yes i like anime like naruto and fulll metal alchemist i hope i make new friends and all yall can enjoy anime and video games as much as i do

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hey everyone

Welcome newcomer to a place always in expansion of community and of various forms of discussions and entertainment. Plenty of people here love Naruto and FMA so you shouldn't feel alone in this vast new community you have just joined. I myself loved FMA the anime, but only appreciated the manga version of Naruto...the anime felt bland in comparison. I haven't played football often though and we can't really play much on AO, though talking about it shouldn't be any problem if you know where to post your thoughts. Be sure to check out the rules, they may be many, but most of them are common sense or there to help you find your way accross the boards.

You'll find a huge set of things to check besides the forum:

Your own little blogging spot, a homepage like thingy where you can put almost anything including video from youtube and the likes and much much more.

Well then, that's all for me, have fun, Take Care and Till Next We Meet....

+Max+
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hey everyone

Welcome to AO!! Hope that you are enjoying your time here at AO!! ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread