+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey Everyone

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey Everyone

Welcome to AO 59wayz.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome and Have a Great time Here with your new Family ..
    Nice to meet you..^^

Foolish beating

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

well nice to meet you hope you enjoy yourself here hopefully you will pm me if anyhting troubles you see you soon bye.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha! I bet this is my lovely little big brother! right? hehe I fouuuuund you. Muah!

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to animeonline! Hope you have fun... and don't forget to follow the rules that have been set! Ja! Ganbatte 59wayz kun!!!

Don't die on us! Haha... Joke! XP
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2