+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ....hey? im new?

Newbie deathnotefromthesoulless is off to a good start deathnotefromthesoulless's Avatar
    Thanks

....hey? im new?

yo im deathnotefromthesoulless i guess im new....well to the posting i mostly just play in the arcade. is there anything i am to say? lol well i like long walk on the beach and.....lol that was gay. i realy like going to the skatepark, the tunnels, and the graveyard. but mostly i stay home and play video games and watch any anime i can get my hands on. i own the X-box 360 and the old one, a ps2 and psp, gamecube, gameboy advance and down, the wii, nitendo 64, and the nes and over 230 games.....i have NO LIFE!! ...so this is why im broke all the time?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ....hey? im new?

Welcome newbie! Hope you enjoy your stay! And hope we can be friends in the future. Smile for All!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to ao! I love this place.. though a lot has changed since I started. I think that you will like it! and I am also buddies to eveyone and so if you need one.. well here I am!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

lol! nice intro!!! it is nice to have you here bud! Welcome!!!! enjoy very very much.... make sure you read the rules and follow them and you'll go smoooooooooooooooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if you need anything I am but a PM away
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Sazurii is off to a good start Sazurii's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome, and nice to meet another new member . Hahaha thats like some of my friends and their gameing.
    No Way! I'm The Beautiful One Dammit!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to animeonline and thank you for the laugh!!!! I hope you'll like, I know I do!!!
    Do read the rules so you wouldn't have problems with posting, but ofcoursre the most important thing is to have fun!!!!
    Have a nice day!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, Welcome to AO! Funny! DOn't worry, i was like that at one time. Hope yu like it here. lots a things to do, and people to talk to, maybe make some friends... well, c u around... pm me if u need anythin.
    Life's short so have a laugh about it

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome! Your intro made me smile. :] Long walks on the beach are fun~

I think most of the people here have experienced being broke from all the anime, manga, and gaming.

A lot of people here are nice, so I'm sure you'll enjoy you're stay here! Feel free to PM or Network with me and leave some profile comments~

You still need the Dreamcast, PS3, Sega Genesis, NDS, GBm, and SNES to complete your collection! xD
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast