+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey, I'm New

Newbie Nova Inkheart is off to a good start Nova Inkheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, I'm New

Hi, i'm new (as you can see from the title) and i've been looking around for the past few days, i am into rping and all that good stuff and just wanted to say hi to all yah peoples, yah know to make friends

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey, I'm New

Hi Nove Inkheart and welcome to Anime Online! The greatest place on earth
    I hope You like it here, there are a lot of nice people so I'm sure you'll meet many new friends here!
    Do read the rules, if you haven't done it yet, they might come in handy, but the main thing ofcourse is to Have Fun!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Nova Inkheart and Welcome 2 the wonderful and amamzing world of AnimeOnline or AO for short!! I'm sure that you just gonna love it here and make tons of great friends as well. If you even want 2 chat feel free 2 pm me anytime alright. Have fun!!
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Nova Inkheart welcome Anime Online the best anime website through all out of imagination and everyone here is to enjoy themselves have great times and also to aby by the rules as well.
    And it was nice meeting you.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome and HI! I hope you enjoy yourself in anime online!!! Nice meeting you!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie Nova Inkheart is off to a good start Nova Inkheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks everyone, i know i'm going to have fun here

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to the site and make sure to read the rules before posting, located at the top. Once you get the hang of this place, it is quite fun. I look forward to posting with you in the future.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

oh hello!!!! if you ever need anyone to chat to just pm me tifa4cloud

thank you equinn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast