+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey New Chica Here!!!!

ChibiHinata is off to a good start ChibiHinata's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey New Chica Here!!!!

Hola mis amigos, My name is ChibiHinata no I'm not a Naruto fan my name came from a game on ps2 called PurePure. I'm a female and I love anime/manga and rpg's.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey New Chica Here!!!!

well then I'll be one of the first to welcome you to AO I'm surprised that someone'snamed a game I've never heard of... well I'll see you around so long as you stick to the rules. They really aren't that hard. So enjoy yourself and see you around. ^^

... and join my rebellion against time.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

You're not a fan of Naruto??!! You are instantly cool in my book. Welcome to AO!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

*LOLs at Legend's post*

*cough* Ahem...anyways, hello and welcome to AO. Hope that you will enjoy it here and please be sure to read up on the FAQs and Rules if you already havent.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome. I'm a big fan of both anime and rpgs myself. Remember to read the rules and don't hesitate to PM me if you want to chat or anything.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never said hello to any new member in AO ever but I like you. say hi when ya git a chance, and please follow the rules, we don't want you getting in trouble your first week...like *ahem* i did....ehehehe...

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

well i hope you enjoy your stay here as a member....If you ever want to talk just pm me

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

You love RPG? well thats good, anyways welcome to AO, hope you have fun, good luck on posting and make sure you read the rules, bye and GOOD LUCK!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast