+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey peeps

Newbie mikeSTRONG may be famous one day mikeSTRONG may be famous one day mikeSTRONG's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey peeps

I've been away for so long that i do feel sort of new. Ya'll know how it is when work calls your name. But finally taking some time off and looking to getting back into my game. Havent watched anime either so i got a lot to catch up to. So any good recomendations would be appreciate it guys.

Holla back ya'll

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey peeps

Well then hi and welcome back! I don't know you but I love to welcome back people so welcome back!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hi mike and welcome to Anime Online!!! ^^

I'd recomend Death Note (I'm watching it now and loving it), Elfen Lied (terribly cool anime, I cried with every serie...), maybe xxxHolic... ^^ these are some that come first to my mind when I hear: "recomendations"

Well I hope you find many new friends here as well as be active and post lots of good quality posts here this time, but ofcourse the main thing is to Have Fun!!!!!!!!!! ^^

I think I don't have to tell you to read the rules because there has been plenty of time for that... ^^ Enjoy your stay!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yet again it has been a while since I have welcomed a new comer. So I would like to welcome you!!!!

Welcome to Anime Online MikeSTRONG. When you read this make sure to click on the links and take the time to read the threads...if you do you will do great on the site.

Well as you can see I'm Ky-lyrra you can call me Lilly, Ky-Ky, Lyrra, Ky, or Neverland. I am here if you need help with anything. Just send me a quick pm and I will explain things to you or if you just need someone to listen I'm also here.

Well lets start the links off with the RULES: Click on the Yellow Words to get to the links.

Anime Online Rules

Make sure to cover these rules carefully. Make quality posts, Give reasons for your posts and have fun...Next...

Graphics Section

If you love doing graphics such as signatures...then you should join the SOTW challenges they can be loads of fun....OR

Poetry

If you like writing poetry we also have a contest for that!

Gallery

If you have pictures you want to share you can put them here. Just make sure to keep them to the category.

I've given you some insight on the Site so in conclusion. Please just have fun, join in and make friends!!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello and welcome back to AO!! Hope that you'll enjoy the new and improved AO. ^^

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikeSTRONG View Post
    I've been away for so long that i do feel sort of new. Ya'll know how it is when work calls your name. But finally taking some time off and looking to getting back into my game. Havent watched anime either so i got a lot to catch up to. So any good recomendations would be appreciate it guys.

Holla back ya'll
    Welcome back! If you're looking for a good read, I recommend either the "Wild Adapter" or "Saiyuki" series by Kazuya Minekura. If you'd rather watch something, why not try "Weiss Kreuz?" PM me if you feel like it.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

wuz ↑?need help just pm me and ill help you or even just to chat so WELCOME TO ANIME ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Well helo
    ANd welcome back.

Glda to see you.lol.
    Need anyhelp pm me or if u just want to chat pm me.
    see you around.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast