Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hey(rant)

Banned Sapphire Blade may be famous one day Sapphire Blade may be famous one day
    Thanks

hey(rant)

i'm planning on getting banned anyway, so i thought i might as well make an introduction. Screen name Sapphire Blade, usually called sblade. Let's see...erm...i am a CEO of my own company, a webmaster, gfx/game designer. Yet when i come to this "site" (use that term loosely) i keep hearing about stupid rules...i keep getting infractions and my posts closed, and the "super moderator" (more like super jacka**) has an avatar with mario humping princess peach. Which seems more user friendly, asking for c&c or having a softcore of mario and peach?

02134-"Thats beacuase you are annoying don't like it don't post".
    how am i being annoying, by posting?that was a dumba** comment

the post that i asked for c&c, edit c&c out of the damn post, don't close the f'n link.

this site is run by a*ses (except for SasuraiHell)

i'm currently on over 20 gfx, gaming, anime forums (own 3 of my own, and a staff member on 5 others) and none of them had staff that was this incompetent

pyoro-pyoro-Not only is that against the rules, it is ILLEGAL (READ THAT AGAIN ILLLEGALLLLLL).

me-I'M illiterate you stupid f*ck. I am a bitter old nerd in his mid-life crisis, that can't get any decent p*ssy and has nothing better to do with my f'n time.

Don't try and twist it around on me (DON'T TRY TO say that i must be the same way) , i get paid to exist...you pay to exist.

i'm out this b*tch, go ahead and lock/delete the post you f'n p*ssy's, ban me also...i don't give a flying f*ck

pyoro-pyoro
    needless to say "screw you guys" i'm the s*it b*tches

(bleeped because of young viewers)
    (this message has been brought to you by the famous Sapphire Blade and on behalf of CeleStar©

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hey(rant)

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Blade View Post
    i'm planning on getting banned anyway, so i thought i might as well make an introduction. Screen name Sapphire Blade, usually called sblade. Let's see...erm...i am a CEO of my own company, a webmaster, gfx/game designer. Yet when i come to this "site" (use that term loosely) i keep hearing about stupid rules...i keep getting infractions and my posts closed, and the "super moderator" (more like super jacka**) has an avatar with mario humping princess peach. Which seems more user friendly, asking for c&c or having a softcore of mario and peach?

02134-"Thats beacuase you are annoying don't like it don't post".
    how am i being annoying, by posting?that was a dumba** comment

the post that i asked for c&c, edit c&c out of the damn post, don't close the f'n link.

this site is run by a*ses (except for SasuraiHell)

i'm currently on over 20 gfx, gaming, anime forums (own 3 of my own, and a staff member on 5 others) and none of them had staff that was this incompetent

pyoro-pyoro-Not only is that against the rules, it is ILLEGAL (READ THAT AGAIN ILLLEGALLLLLL).

me-I'M illiterate you stupid f*ck. I am a bitter old nerd in his mid-life crisis, that can't get any decent p*ssy and has nothing better to do with my f'n time.

Don't try and twist it around on me (DON'T TRY TO say that i must be the same way) , i get paid to exist...you pay to exist.

i'm out this b*tch, go ahead and lock/delete the post you f'n p*ssy's, ban me also...i don't give a flying f*ck

pyoro-pyoro
    needless to say "screw you guys" i'm the s*it b*tches

(bleeped because of young viewers)
    (this message has been brought to you by the famous Sapphire Blade and on behalf of CeleStar©
    Good luck on any future endeavors.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms View Post
    ok even if i dont like some things that the mods did i do not go off on them like this i did once and i got in to trouble but i was never this rude i think you deserve to be banned and need to get over yourself truely every site has its rules and im sorry that you can not get along with the rules of AO its really a lovely site if you know how to follow the rules!!!!
    Dont waste your finger skin on this guy forever. There's no point. The day I have to count all my supposedly achievements, that is when I feel insecure about myself. I don't think there is a point to ban him. He is a C! E! O! Unless it means something else besides Chief Executive Officer, he is quite a busy man and I doubt he would come back.

And btw, sapphire blade, come back and rub it in my face when you hit it big. REMEMBER!! that way you can see me cry.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Your a "CEO of my own company, a webmaster, gfx/game designer", and you can't handle some simple rules. Im doubting the above mentioned claim.

Say bye bye baby!!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Rants make the world slanted...
    That was very beautiful and you have touched many people

Banned Sapphire Blade may be famous one day Sapphire Blade may be famous one day
    Thanks

rude? they're being ignorant...and i have my own sites to attend to
    get over myself- people irritate me, i'm far from full of myself
    deserve to get banned...THAT WAS THE POINT oops...another infraction, rofl [capitalizing letters])
    maybe i'll feel sorry about it later, but not at this moment
    just pissed me off, (need anger management...maybe).
    Sure it is an ok site...but i've been on better, and own better
    seriously-mario humping peach...wtf!

Thanks

hey guys, let's time I checked I was the WWE's Champion after I got a chance when I won at the Royal Rumble...I was only 14 at that time.

Look man, you are free to come back anytime. With a resume like yours, WE WOULD LOVE to have you here. I mean, how many forums have CEO's right?

Thanks

look up CeleStar© if you want, check the federal directories
    my rant is officially done

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast