+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey thar

Newbie Onyx is off to a good start Onyx's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey thar

Hi everyone, I'm Onyx and have been quite an anime fan and roleplayer for a good 3/4 years now. I like to pride myself on being friendly, easygoing, understandable and able to have good discussions. My favourite anime at the moment would probably be Death Note/InuYasha and favourite games would be Final Fantasy 10, Rogue Galaxy and Odin Sphere.

As you can probably gather I favour fantasy related games and anime and I also like to think of it as my favoured roleplaying genre, alongside medieval (although they often coincide anyway xD)

I'm 17, british, not particularly active though my build would probably make you think otherwise. Rarely seem to act my age though I can be serious when is necessary and I suppose... Anything else you'd like to know, just shoot out a PM.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey thar

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Onyx and have been quite an anime fan and roleplayer for a good 3/4 years now. I like to pride myself on being friendly, easygoing, understandable and able to have good discussions. My favourite anime at the moment would probably be Death Note/InuYasha and favourite games would be Final Fantasy 10, Rogue Galaxy and Odin Sphere.

As you can probably gather I favour fantasy related games and anime and I also like to think of it as my favoured roleplaying genre, alongside medieval (although they often coincide anyway xD)

I'm 17, british, not particularly active though my build would probably make you think otherwise. Rarely seem to act my age though I can be serious when is necessary and I suppose... Anything else you'd like to know, just shoot out a PM.
    Hello Onyx and welcome to AO *AnimeOnline* a great community to be in and it is fun to be part of it. As I noticed your description of your personality and who you are, uh your indeed a good player into meeting new people everyday. Well i said pretty much, but wait there is still more try reading the FAQ/Rules to understand on ow everything works in AO. Enjoy your stay.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Onyx is off to a good start Onyx's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the welcome ^^ and yeah, I tend to be the type to make friends quite easily, it's just a shame I can't often have the same effect irl. Though i'm not fully indoor as a person, I just seem to find online people more interesting on the whole, can be a shame with nobody to talk to in person

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Onyx For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 19, 2009)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    Thanks for the welcome ^^ and yeah, I tend to be the type to make friends quite easily, it's just a shame I can't often have the same effect irl. Though i'm not fully indoor as a person, I just seem to find online people more interesting on the whole, can be a shame with nobody to talk to in person
    Yeah, but that does not mean that your a lonely person that cannot be in full of shame, and don't think about being negative on me because i will be on the look out. well in a good way.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread