+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey there...

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there...

Well, since most everyone's done this, I suppose I'll follow suit.

I'm FLawEdmiNd, my real name's Chelsea... I have brown hair and eyes... I enjoy the usual stuff, like writing poems which all some how turn weird and crazy.. I read too much and I like playing video games.

I just recently learned how to kind of use Photoshop and each time I play around with it I learn some thing new... so in a nutshell, I'm a geek of sorts...

I have three sisters and two brothers, my mother and father slit when I was young so when people ask about my dad I say I don't have one...

Lastly, I'm a High School student taking partial IB classes and aiming to get the Business and Computer Technology Diploma, so basically, I'm taking classes like Info Tech, which is boring our first unit was on Paint.. another class is Digital Multimedia, I think I might fail that class, what with my lack of knowledge of Photoshop and such, and the last class I have to take in this grade for the BCT is Music Production, I really can't wait for that class... band geeks united!

So now you know a bit about me, thanks for reading, I suppose...
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Newbie cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey there...

hi welcome to AO hope u enjoy ur stay here!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey I'm Violent hows it goin, I hope your lovin AO

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

hey there clelsea, welcome to AO..

so i see u like writing poems.. well if u want to u can share what talent u have in the fanfic section. other than that i hope u enjoy ur stay here, we have plenty of sections that appeals to most interests regarding anime and stuff..

anywho i hope to c u around, oh and feel free to pm me or whatever when ever u feel like.. i'm always good for a chat..

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello and welcome to AO Chelsea, hope that you will enjoy your stay here at AO, dont hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or anything like that. ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to hell......i mean AO, have fun and enjoy your stay.

Newbie sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu's Avatar
    Thanks

you sound like a very cool peson to me...welcome the AO and pm me for n e thing u want
    there's nothing funny about a one eyed bunny

that'll teach the fist person i see

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO have fun and enjoy

PM any of us if you need elp or want to talk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast