+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey there! :-)

xX_m!Le$_Xx

Hey there! :-)

Hi! The name's Melissa, nickname Miles. I love Anime. I adore Anime. Anime is my life!!! --- well, at least I want it to be. After graduating college, and getting a full-time job, I haven't had time to watch any anime shows except those that I have on DVD. One of these days, I'm going to go back to sketching/drawing anime on my spare time, and pray that I get some sort of inspiration!!

Anyway, glad to be member. I'll be posting my drawings in the future -- hope you guys will like them! Comments - honest ones - are very welcome.

THANKS!!!

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Hey there! :-)

Hey Miles! I'm Brent-Enix, also from the Philippines! Anyways, welcome aboard! I hope that you have fun here and follow the rules always!

mmhmm.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey there! :-)

Hello Miles...
    Welcome to AO, i hope you'll enjoy it here.
    I'll be looking forward to see your drawings...

Newbie Firion may be famous one day Firion may be famous one day Firion's Avatar
    undisclosed location trying to rebel against the emperor, and in a rebellion against the emperor.
    Thanks

hi miles. i hope to see them drawings one day soon. i really like to get a hang of what other otakus do in their spare time.
    also, i welcome you to AO. even though i am on here seldomly, i tend to post every now and then. i will also refer you to this site which is called RGForums. hope to see you there sooner or later.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO!! Enjoy your stay and dont hesitate to ask questions if you have any.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread