+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey there

Newbie Trenzer is off to a good start Trenzer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there

Hey there. Name's Chris but most people know me as Trenzer. In case you haven't guessed I'm a noob here at anime online, but not on other forums. I enjoy anime and manga. I've watched many anime including Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Gundam Seed/Destiny, Eureka Seven, Dragon Ball /Z/GT, etc. I haven't watched many sub anime though I did quite enjoy Zero no Tsukama.

I just want to say a few more things including the fact that I don't mind giving out some of my personal info though I will never give out where I live (Closest you'll get is Canada =P). Also, I hope I will end up frequenting this forum often. One last thing, mainly as a warning to all of you. I do tend to be random at times.

That is all I guess. Did you enjoy my wall of Text?

Beauty exists so that someone can tarnish it... Love exists to be lost...
    Innocence exists to be stolen... Souls exist to be corrupted...

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey there

Sub anime? Do you mean "subbed", or is that a genre that I'm unaware of?

Well, anyway, welcome to the forums! Shounen fan, huh? Death Note, the Gundam franchise, and also the Dragonball franchise I've enjoyed... I'm really not sure what to recommend to you at the moment... Elfen Lied if you like sci-fi and can handle gore. Keroro Gunsou is a fun one that I'm pretty sure anyone can enjoy; nice humor, isn't forced. And since you liked Gundam, try Code Geass. Won numerous rewards and has giant robots. Another interesting sci-fi is Dennou Coil, one of the more recent ones...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello there Trenzer, welcome to AO as you can see that you are new, you may the Rules/FAQS if done so please head over to the main page and fine the announcements for posting grounds. Since there has been new topics into making posting more interesting. So do Enjoy you Stay here at AnimeOnline. see ya then. If for some reason you need help with any background or avatar images feel free to msg me or anyone that is a member at AO.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Yeah. I did mean subbed. Sometimes I don't pay attention to what I type. I suppose I am a Shonen fan. I do have some Shonen Jump manga stored under my bed in a box somewhere. I've heard of one or two of those that you mentioned. Though I never really got around to viewing any of them. And the fact that my laptop isn't the greatest disallows me to watch anything off of YouTube and Veoh. >_<

dark1angel, I have read the forum rules and stuff to see what the standards are around here. Besides, the worst thing that has happened to me on a forum is being warned. But that was mainly because the user was trolling our peaceful (in it's own way) board.
    Last edited by Trenzer; Mar 24, 2008 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Just avoiding double posting

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to Animeonline Trenzer, nice to meet you. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your stay.

Thanks

Thank-you ketaro. I will and I hope I will enjoy AO. If things go smoothly I will frequent this board... frequently. >_>

Newbie lan32 is off to a good start
    Thanks

hey my name is darkrai (tony johnson) for short only certain people know why my name is darkrai
    Darkrai the ultimate When the time comes don't hesitate just act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

my name is darryl (hedgehog666) welcome to the AO and hope u injoy being here have fun
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast