+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hey there

Newbie tigmig is off to a good start
    Thanks

hey there

hello every one , i just had to join a new anime site both of the old ones i were in shut down for some reason and i just miss this.

i like writing reviews so that's probably were you will see me posting

well that's it , time to start exploring the threads

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hey there

Greetings, I guess its nice to know that this forum was your last resort.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello tigmig Welcome to AO (animeonline) you should check out the latest stuff that has been going around and i bet you already have been exploring the features that AO has offered to all members. Anyways i got off on the track side of welcoming you have a blast here and hope you can enjoy yourself. If you need some assistance please do P.M. me and i will do my best to help out. Because recently i started and willingly to help out anyone in need of assistence. Well good luck and see ya around.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie tigmig is off to a good start
    Thanks

thank's for the welcome

i actually do have a question , i seen Saikano recently and also Fafner in the azure and also Here and there now and then . i want to make a review thread about these series / movies , but i have not seen a real review thread any were so i was wondering were i could post these ?

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO! Nice to meetchya! At least the websites closing led you here!
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tigmig View Post
    thank's for the welcome

i actually do have a question , i seen Saikano recently and also Fafner in the azure and also Here and there now and then . i want to make a review thread about these series / movies , but i have not seen a real review thread any were so i was wondering were i could post these ?
    Hmmm.... we don't have a special section for reviews, the closest thing is Anime Recommendations & Suggestions - Anime Online so I would post them there.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread