+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey WUZZZ UUUUPPP

Spiral111 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hey WUZZZ UUUUPPP

LOL Hey guys this site is pretty cool site My name is austin i am 14 live in onatirio canada but unfortunatly i have not been blessed with the gift of drawing .... ..... BUTTTTT I am really good at rating people designs.. and with my love in Anime i will happily rate anyones designs that request it ... i am always on my computer so just send me an email or a prvate message or whatever spins your yo-yo [forgot that saying ] and i will responed asap

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey WUZZZ UUUUPPP

Hiya spiral ^^ hope ya have a good time here at AO =D just one thing.... read the rules
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

looks like we have another canadian here. welcome fellow ontarian( don't know if thats right , just took a guess) to the ever growing AO family. before i start saying anything else, please read the rules,Anime Online - FAQ. it will make everyones life easier. other than that have fun here. if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. were all friendly here.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Newbie Somei is off to a good start Somei's Avatar
    Currently, in your dreams haha no in a tundra called Utica, NY
    Thanks

hi nice to meet you!
    I am new here as well
    my name is somei yoroshiku!
    and you are from Canada?! cool!
    I am working on a sailor moon proyect in Ontario canada haha
    we are trying to bring seramyu to north america ^^ go and check us out if yo have the chance ^^

+ Reply to Thread