+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey yo?

Newbie zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey yo?

hola como estas... sorry wrong language *lets try it again* hello how are you and welcome to animeonline the place for .....? OH right anime and the like. enjoy your stay

Newbie ShadowLynx may be famous one day ShadowLynx may be famous one day ShadowLynx's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks zomb and pig that's so cool your here too as well. Hey pig is that your sister mixed fighter girl just wandering. Also did anyone see the new episode of inuyasha last night, I know the anime is getting old for some but for me there at least trying to finish it off even though I'll be a long while.

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

hey,welcome to AO,post slot.lol

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO! Hope to see you on the forums a lot. PM me if you want friends.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, welcome and enjoy.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie ShadowLynx may be famous one day ShadowLynx may be famous one day ShadowLynx's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow thanks everyone it means alot to me to know this site is so welcoming. If anyone here is bored PM me sometime. Anyways I saw for the first time Burst Angel, it's alright but man does it seem so close to hentai anime with cowboy bebop story line. Now does anyone here watch Avatar The last Airbender? As much as Nick has created this what I've been hearing a american anime it's really great stuff and super creative not to mention martial arts based to some degree.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2