+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heya Everyone

Newbie Brain Dead Emperor may be famous one day Brain Dead Emperor may be famous one day
    Thanks

Post Heya Everyone

Hey im Brain Dead Emperor I hope im not wasting one of my 3 threads by posting this, do people visit these things, this site is just so huge. Anyway im a dude who likes metal(music) and anime/manga and i also love video/computer games. Can anyone help me with this site, i have no clue on how i am meant to edit my profile.
    To anyone who accepts, thanks

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heya Everyone

Hello Brain Dead Emperor! I am Priestess Angel but you can just call me Angel. As to your question, yes I think one of your 3 threads has been taken up but look at the bright side! You still have two more you can post, you can just post because there are plenty of threads you can post on, and you can just wait till tommorow. Yes, people do visit the introductions because it would just be plain rude not to welcome the newcomers and thank you for the compliment to the site. It's nice having a huge site.

Anyway, It's very nice to meet you and welcome to AO or the haven of awesome things. If you love anime or just talking in general you will definitely love this place. Also, if you want to edit your profile you need to go to User CP. Click on that and it will have a list of things you can edit. I hope this has helped you. Also, if you ever want to chat or you just need help just PM me and I will be glad to chat or help. See ya in the forums!

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! Welcome to AO and I hope you enjoy posting around in the various threads.

o~Piggy-san~o

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

welcome to AO and hope you have fun
    here . pm me if you want to talk about anything
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hi and welcome to ao. I hope you like it here. If you need any help with the site just pm, and I'll help all I can.

Angel Of Darkness Vontech may be famous one day Vontech may be famous one day Vontech's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to Ao,
    I hope you have alot of fun here and meet alot of new people.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO.*bows* nice to meet u and hope u like it here and feel free to pm me if u want to chat or bored.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO chill and enjoy ur stay

+ Reply to Thread