+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heyyyyylo!!

Newbie Raine.sentinel may be famous one day Raine.sentinel may be famous one day Raine.sentinel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Heyyyyylo!!

Heylo peopleo's!! Hope your all okies! im not overly great but meh thats me lol!
    Any hoos my friend asked me to join this forum so i cud chat to him and such cus i enjoy anime as well as him so i agreed!! stwange me eh?! N e hoodles im a random person n like lots of things like moosic, games, movies, internet (of course), my fwiends, and lots of stuff you get the idea lol!! anyway a little bout myself.... lets see... hopefully tis oki to tell people these things cus i dont overly care, but, im 15 im male i live in the UK leicester, im gay yes people GAY! lol i dont overly care what people think of me cus im like tht im a gr8 friend as longs u dnt say somethin to annoy me thn im nasty if its for the right reason, if its the wrong reason ill apologise for bein a twat to u oki! any hoos i like to make friends and im new so just say "hi" or "hey" or "Yo" lol or how evr u wana say it if ya want! hopefully y'all like me! thankies n chat soonies!!

Raine xxx
    "Time Can't Heal The Wounds I Need Healing, These Wounds Are Heart Felt And Painful"

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heyyyyylo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine.sentinel
    Heylo peopleo's!! Hope your all okies! im not overly great but meh thats me lol!
    Any hoos my friend asked me to join this forum so i cud chat to him and such cus i enjoy anime as well as him so i agreed!! stwange me eh?! N e hoodles im a random person n like lots of things like moosic, games, movies, internet (of course), my fwiends, and lots of stuff you get the idea lol!! anyway a little bout myself.... lets see... hopefully tis oki to tell people these things cus i dont overly care, but, im 15 im male i live in the UK leicester, im gay yes people GAY! lol i dont overly care what people think of me cus im like tht im a gr8 friend as longs u dnt say somethin to annoy me thn im nasty if its for the right reason, if its the wrong reason ill apologise for bein a twat to u oki! any hoos i like to make friends and im new so just say "hi" or "hey" or "Yo" lol or how evr u wana say it if ya want! hopefully y'all like me! thankies n chat soonies!!

Raine xxx
    hope u have fun on anime online u can pm me any time if u want to chat

Tanks zyta

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

hi!welcome and pm me if u want to chat, and judging by how much u put im sure ur a talker............pm me!
    Last edited by Shu; May 02, 2006 at 03:09 PM.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Raine.sentinal! It's very nice to meet you and welcome to AO. I hope you have tons of fun here and I hope we get to be good friends. I hope you come to love this paradise! If you ever want to chat just PM me. See ya in the forums!

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

haha... well heylooo to u too. Quite the vocabulary u developed there, lol.
    Welcome 2 AO and if ya wanna trade in some words or 2 PM me anytime, LOL. ^_^

See ya on the posts.

Newbie teardrops may be famous one day teardrops may be famous one day teardrops's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey hope ya have lots of fun and find who you're lookin for!!!
    Welcome!Welcome!
    Pain is just a state of mind. So get over it.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Reese : haha... I'm surprised u didn't greet with a Guten tag, LOL.

hhhheeeerrrrooooo Raine. Very cute welcome, I hope u enjoy ur stay here in AO.
    If u ever feel like chattin or need some navigatin tips just PM me, k?

See ya round.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello welcome to AO! Have fun ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast