+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Newbie bexter514 may be famous one day bexter514 may be famous one day bexter514's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi

Hi I'm new here so I'll tell you a bit about myself, I absaloutely love anime and manga I do graphics with pencil and with the computer I use a program called draw plus.

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Hi

Welcome to anime online and i hope you enjoy ur visits here and a word of advice, DONT GET TOO ADDICTED LIKE ME
    lol
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

Newbie helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater's Avatar
    Thanks

I am actually new here too i started like yesterday. I do the same things but i do graphic desing and i do game programing. I desing 3D games.
    HELLDEATHSKATER

Newbie bexter514 may be famous one day bexter514 may be famous one day bexter514's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Im edging ever closer to been a designer i wonna go to live in america and do 3d character design for EA games

Newbie helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater's Avatar
    Thanks

i am trying to go to MIT its a really good school where you leand about game programming. I started game programing like when i was in 7 grade. I had a lot of ideas and i was helping out my friends and giving them my ideas. Then nom i am taking AP computer science in 10th grade to learn java. I am going to use that to do the 3D desing. I use blits3D a lot so i actually really good at it too. I just need to leanr c++, java, and some other languages. I can actually speck like 4 different languages. I had to learn russian, korean, japanese, english.
    HELLDEATHSKATER

Thanks

Cool I Love drawing graphics and love gaming so i decided to put the two thing s I love most together and I got this so I just think of it more like a hobbie rather than a career option and i really enjoy it

Thanks

well I actually enjoy it to and i dont think of it as a carria thing i just like to do it. I am trying to go to MIT so i am really trying hard. After college i already knwo who i am getting married and etc... Is signing that marrige paper is officially getting married? Well i the girl that i am getting married to is living with me now. My parents told me i have to live in a hotel bc they dont have any room for both of us. Well now i have like body guard bc of mom and i have to ride in a limo to school. That made me mad. My mom really over reacts. Thats why i am trying to get in to MIT to get a really good job and go to live in tokyo. Since i can speak japanese it will be easy.
    HELLDEATHSKATER

Newbie Dead To The World may be famous one day Dead To The World may be famous one day Dead To The World's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to*checks the forum name* AO... I'm the forums emo kid, yes I'm actually emo, I go by evan, the emo kid or DTTW, but call me whatever you want. Well TTFN

~*~DTTW Out~*~
    ~*~ Trust is the Weakness Betrayal is the Hidden Blade~*~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast