+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hi!!!

Newbie FrostDragon may be famous one day FrostDragon may be famous one day FrostDragon's Avatar
    Thanks

hi!!!

hello my name is FrostDragon im 14 and a big anime and manga fan im from romania i don't now if someone from here has heard of romania. hope i will make lots of friend here

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hi!!!

Hello FrostDragon! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. If you love anime, manga, or just talking in general then you will definitely come to see this place as paradise. Yes, I have heard of Romania by the way and I think it's awesome that you're from there. I hope we become good friends and that you make many here. If you ever want to chat with me just PM me. I'm always in a chatting mood. See ya in the forums!

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello FrostDragon! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. If you love anime, manga, or just talking in general then you will definitely come to see this place as paradise. Yes, I have heard of Romania by the way and I think it's awesome that you're from there. I hope we become good friends and that you make many here. If you ever want to chat with me just PM me. I'm always in a chatting mood. See ya in the forums!
    yeah what the lady said there, sounds intresting, anyways welcome!
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi there, welcome to AO, i hoep that you can enjoy your stay.

Newbie Japanfan9 may be famous one day Japanfan9 may be famous one day Japanfan9's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: hi!!!

hey frost, welcome to ao nice 2 meet ya im new here also and so far this site rox i just stumbled upon it google searching

p.s. how do u get the images on ur thing?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

weclome to AO and enjoy your say and i have heard of romnia
    your english is pretty good . make some friends and post lots
    about anime ,pm me if yu have any questions
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

hello
    welcome
    and have fun!!
    lol ive got more to say than just that.
    like this:

i hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us. lol

MICHIERU RULES ALL

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO dont step on the whistling toads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast