+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi

Newbie <Sora> is off to a good start <Sora>'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hi

HI How the heck are yall. My NAme is <Sora>. thigns i like to do are read and sleep and play vidoe games. My animes are: Cow Boy BeeBop and Chobits, and FMA. I'm just a crazy but person. so Hi every one.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by <Sora> View Post
    HI How the heck are yall. My NAme is <Sora>. thigns i like to do are read and sleep and play vidoe games. My animes are: Cow Boy BeeBop and Chobits, and FMA. I'm just a crazy but person. so Hi every one.
    Hi, welcome to AO. Easy to amke friends and have fun here, you got some of my interests on your list and I am sure there are a lot more out there

PM if you are bored and wanna chat some time.

Otaku god of death may be famous one day god of death may be famous one day god of death's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to the site, and enjoy what it has to offer, we are all crazy to some point. anyhow im the god of death and i hope i can call you freind.
    ~god of death~
    I am the God Of Death, Reaper of the souls, hunter of the darkness......
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Deaths_doorway/index.php
    this is my site come and see me there sometime!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

weclome to AO and enjoy your stay and make some freinds
    and post lots about anime , pm me if you have any questions

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

hello ^_^ welcome to ao, pm me anytime if u wanna chat or be friends ^.^

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO and hope that you will enjoy your time here at AO.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome, when i first cam i was liek what the.... how do i post. it took me like hours to find that HUGE button saying new thread i though myself as retarded. wanna be friends? i dont have any yet so might as well keep on asking

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome. Hope you like it here. And trust me there are plenty of crazies to go round here, so you'll have a good time

Thanks Pyroo. :]

+ Reply to Thread