+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hi

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by darkness of an angel View Post
    hellow everybodu on AO I'm new well you guys already knew that,well my name is Aaron but ppl call my legendary ninja because I canhide really good my freinds won't find for about two or three hours because I'm always at the school nobody goes to school,during the weekend well that's me.
    hello welcome to AO ^,^ pm me naytime if u want to be friends or just to chat

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO. Hope that you will enjoy it here.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku god of death may be famous one day god of death may be famous one day god of death's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm a fellow poet eh? well enjoy the site and post often ill be sure to see you around though dont expect to see me. death is more stealthy then a ninja...
    ~god of death~
    I am the God Of Death, Reaper of the souls, hunter of the darkness......
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Deaths_doorway/index.php
    this is my site come and see me there sometime!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

hellow everybodu on AO I'm new well you guys already knew that,well my name is Aaron but ppl call my legendary ninja because I canhide really good my freinds won't find for about two or three hours because I'm always at the school nobody goes to school,during the weekend well that's me.
    lol@ going to school on weekends w00t welcome to AO

jessica belansky

Question Re: hi

Hi my name is Jessica Belansky i have just joined about two week ago

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

im pretty sure you have to make your own thread to introdouce yourself not others >,<

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! Welcome to AO! Make sure you read the rules and have fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2