+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Newbie rbrtp is off to a good start rbrtp's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Hi

Hi im new here and i just got into this anime and manage stuff its cool, but looking at all tht stuff makes me jealous cos i cant draw
    Darkness Within

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by rbrtp View Post
    Hi im new here and i just got into this anime and manage stuff its cool, but looking at all tht stuff makes me jealous cos i cant draw
    Well Hi and welcome to AO!!! I hope you make lots of friends and enjoy it here as well! Plus nice to meet you! And don't say you can't draw! I bet your a beautiful artist!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie rbrtp is off to a good start rbrtp's Avatar
    Thanks

O well i keep on trying then + it will get me something to do in the 6 week hols
    Darkness Within

Newbie Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha, i can't draw either, but don't worry about as long as u like it it don't matter. Anytime u want to post me just go ahead.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there! Welcome to AO. You'll meet lots of new and interesting people here (i.e me). The fun never stops and there's always something going on. Hope you enjoy your stay. Oh and before I forget read the rules before you start posting unless you want to get banned...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. I'm glad you have started getting into anime and manga. I also hope that you stay a fan. The more the merrier after all! Anyway, when it comes to drawing characters it just takes practice. Get some books that show you some of the techniques used to draw the characters help, too. Anyway, I hope you come to love it here and make many friends. If you ever want to chat just PM me. See ya in the forums!

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO!! I hope you have a great time and Please read the rules. If you need anyone to talk to pm me. by the way nice to meet you.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome to AO. I hope you enjoy your stay here. As I already konw you will.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast