+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi

hi I'm totaly new to the whole anime thing. my friend got me started a few days ago, and I found this site while I was looking around. If you know any good series let me know what they are.

~thanks

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi

good day and how are you. as for suggestions for anime, its what kind of anime you would like to watch like Bleach, dbz, naruto or cardcaptor. its just the style of anime you like

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi

Whazzup?! I believe that they have a topic somewhere around here which has a list of suggestions u could look up. I personally recommend jus' 'bout anythin' Gundam related. Bleach, DBZ, and Full Metal Alchemist r good suggestions too. Well, if u have any ques. or jus' need some1 ta chat wit, jus' send me a PM. Later.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread