Thread: Hi!

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi!

Hey everyone!

I'm new ^_^

Please be nice to me :3

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi!

Hi coeli, welcome to AnimeOnline. Feel free to make yourself at home, and check out all that we have to offer here.

If you have questions feel free to ask either on here, by PM to someone, or in the Feedback and Questions Section.

Once again welcome onboard and enjoy your stay

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for the very warm welcome, Legend I'm still lurking at some of the threads here but I couldn't reply to some of them because of the rule that states that there should be no replies to threads inactive for two weeks or more..

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

HI and WELCOME to AO coeli! Hope you make lots of friends and have fun at the same time. Pm me if you need anything or just want to chat. And again welcome to ao.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

hiya and welcome!! if you need any help ask me okhave fun and read the rules
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coeli View Post
    Thank you for the very warm welcome, Legend I'm still lurking at some of the threads here but I couldn't reply to some of them because of the rule that states that there should be no replies to threads inactive for two weeks or more..
    lol something tells me you've been to forums before. Either that or you are a rule reader. SO RARE!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    lol something tells me you've been to forums before. Either that or you are a rule reader. SO RARE!
    AGREED.

Welcome coeli. Have a nice time here.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO!!
    Hope u like it here and have lost of fun.
    Pm me if u want to chat or be frineds!
    See u ROUND!!^.^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast