+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi

remone is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hi

HI i'm Remo from Rome, Italy i was 24 and i like manga and cartoon also the action movies see you

Newbie trader17 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Hi

hello remo hows is it going lol i'm new here so just trying to get to know people

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by remone View Post
    HI i'm Remo from Rome, Italy i was 24 and i like manga and cartoon also the action movies see you
    Hello Remo this is dark1angel speaking to you and welcoming you to a cool environment and community that really attracts numerous members such as yourself and also please try to read the FAQ/Rules before posting or if you have read the rules and all the rest of other things, anyways enjoy your stay here at AO.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

hey remone, welcome to AO. have fun here, don't forget to read the rules, if you have any questions feel free to ask, we're all friendly here

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! Remo and welcome to hte family of Ao^_^...
    So whats you fave anime and mives...
    You can make many friends here in AO^_^..
    Hope you have a happy stay here in AO^_^..
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

+ Reply to Thread