+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi all! <3 Kryssyhime

Newbie KryssyHime is off to a good start KryssyHime's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi all! <3 Kryssyhime

Hi everyone! I'm new to animeonline.net, and sort of an anime newbie as well. I've known people who have been into anime since I was in middle school, but those people were... stranger than most... so I never really got into anything. A few years ago, the man I am currently engaged to introduced me to anime and it was completely different than anything I expected. I fell in love, and I'm quickly becoming... is there a less creepy version of the term obsessed? Anyways, my username is KryssyHime, based on my actual name Krystina and my absolute favorite character Inoue Orihime from Bleach. She and I are incredibly similar to say the least, and I'm actualy using her as the bride on my wedding cake topper! (Boba Fett from Star Wars will be the groom). I am really looking to expand my knowledge of anime, manga, and Japanese culture in general, and I want to make friends who share my interests... sooooo, that me! I can't wait to get to know you all!

Newbie georgiekuchiki is off to a good start georgiekuchiki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi all! <3 Kryssyhime

hey there,
    my name is Georgiekuchiki. I'm new to anime online and thought I'd say hi!. I love anime have done since i was 16 years old. what animes do you watch?

+ Reply to Thread