+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi to all the Anime Online community. :)

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi to all the Anime Online community. :)

As soon as I saw that it has RPG Inferno, it made the decision of registering easy, so staff, thanks to that RPG, you have this new member joining the AO community.

Of course I will be posting in forums too, which I guess I have to do that some before I can even access the RPG. :P If I may ask, what is the post count requirement to enter the RPG anyway?

And as far as favourite Anime goes, I've never really seen much, some Pokémon episodes, and a few of the movies, that's about it, I'm afraid. >.>

Love the Pokémon games though, favourite Pokémon is Charizard.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi to all the Anime Online community. :)

Woot!!! a fellow pokefan!!!! well anyways.....
    Welcome to AO!! The name's sol. Make sure you read the rules and post lots,ok? PM me if you need help with anything.

And I think you need 100 post to get to the RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. And 100 posts? Ouch, at another forum that I go to that also has RPG Inferno, the post requirement is 50.

Right now though, the RPG has been temporarily offline...for well over a month now, so after craving some RPG Inferno action for quite a while, I started to search for some other forums that have it, can't get enough of that RPG.

Won't be playing it quite yet though...don't worry, I'll be posting lots. XD

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Konnichi wa! Welcome to AO! If you have any questions or just want to talk, just give me a PM.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

Thanks. ^_^ There's no specific section for video game chat, just among other topics. <.< I'm sure I'll find some topics of interest around to post in over time. :P

Really hoped there would be a Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread, that's my favourite video game of all time, I guess I could create a thread for it.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Blue Wolf and welcome to the family ^^ i hope you'll enjoy your time here on AO.... Cool sig btw

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome and the compliment. I didn't make the sig though, just the result of a sig request I made.

I have a matching avatar too, but it looks like I can't use my own avatar, so I passed on an avatar, since it is either that, or a random pic that has nothing to do with the sig. XD

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sweet!!! Welcome to AO by the way. hope you enjoy this website. My fav. Pokemon is Rayquaza.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast