+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Duncan here!!!

Newbie duncanmix is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hi Duncan here!!!

Hello everyone!!!

I was searching for someone to make signature and avatar, and after running into the 4 or 5 dead sites, I have finally found one that actually have active community...

Couple of things about me:
    I'm 24 years old student, love anime and mmorpg games, have no girlfriend at the moment (have no time due to university and my hobies)...
    My favorite animes are Berserk and One piece, however there are many others that I like (history's strongest disciple kenichi, basilisk, hajime no ippo, slam dunk, code geass, beck, welcome to NHK... list could go until tomorrow...).

Mmorpg that I play right now is TLBB connect (in USA same game name Dragon Oath). Before that i played Ether Sage and Tales of Pirates. From non rpg games I like Urban Terror (FPS) and dota.

Hope this is enough info about me, now I'm going to request some sig + avatar.

Newbie death2all777 is off to a good start death2all777's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi Duncan here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duncanmix View Post
    Hello everyone!!!

I was searching for someone to make signature and avatar, and after running into the 4 or 5 dead sites, I have finally found one that actually have active community...

Couple of things about me:
    I'm 24 years old student, love anime and mmorpg games, have no girlfriend at the moment (have no time due to university and my hobies)...
    My favorite animes are Berserk and One piece, however there are many others that I like (history's strongest disciple kenichi, basilisk, hajime no ippo, slam dunk, code geass, beck, welcome to NHK... list could go until tomorrow...).

Mmorpg that I play right now is TLBB connect (in USA same game name Dragon Oath). Before that i played Ether Sage and Tales of Pirates. From non rpg games I like Urban Terror (FPS) and dota.

Hope this is enough info about me, now I'm going to request some sig + avatar.
    Hello! Welcome to Anime Online!!! My name is Angela. It's nice to meet you.
    Love is like a war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.

+ Reply to Thread