Closed Thread

Thread: Hi every1!

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi every1!

i havent posted in a long time,but that is ok.i would just like to know what every1 is doing on this site anymore.
    how is every1?i am o.k.i could be doing better.
    ok.this is why i could be doing better:
    I have had a heart monitor on for a few day and i gave it back to the doctor but...the doctor hasn't given me my test results back. I really hope nothing is seriously wrong with me. The more and more I think about it, the more and more I get worried. If it is something serious, I hope it's nothing serious enough to kill me...I have a bad churning feeling the pit of my stomach right now, also. And I am still having heart pain right now. I am so scared that It might be Cancer or something...I just don't wanna die at this early of an age. I know you may be thinking that I am over-reacting about this, but really, I am not. My family has a bad history of Cancers and I hope I am not getting one. If it is something really serious, I really want all of you to know that I will always be your friend and that you all have made my life better in some way.
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi every1!

YOUR SO BRAVE< I WANT TO HUG YOU *does that* WB then and have fun and i hope you get better

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, i don't really know what to say... i hope u end up alright and that i don't think ur overreacting because i have family who have had or still hav cancer and they say its really scary... neway, hope u feel better.
    Life's short so have a laugh about it

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Enjoy the life my buddie, is shorter than you believe. And don't care too much about the doctor's says, only them knows what are talking about. Welcome again!
    "Knowledge is power"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

This is CLEARLY journal material. tep_master_swordsman, move your entry to the journals.

Closing...
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Nov 23, 2006 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Removed quote.

Closed Thread