+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everybody, Fellow Anime Lover Here!

Newbie DeusZyl may be famous one day DeusZyl may be famous one day DeusZyl's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Everybody, Fellow Anime Lover Here!

Hi there peoples! Brand spankin new to Animeonline.net but a fellow lover all the same, lol. Anyways, check out my profile if you want, still working on it but it's up to par, lol. Well hope to see you in forums...I know i'll be seeing myself there, lol.
    "To be ourselves is to bring peace within our spirits, and friends are the key to that bond"

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi Everybody, Fellow Anime Lover Here!

Yes! Finally!!! Fresh meat!!!! *Quells vampiric spirit* sorry. Welcome to AO and if you want to be eaten.... er.... make a friend, look me up!

Newbie DeusZyl may be famous one day DeusZyl may be famous one day DeusZyl's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome, Hi there once again. So where you from? I'm from Colorado myself, live in Fort Carson (yea I'm military). I agree with you completely the the Mature anime is the best out there, lol. So what are some of your favorites? I'm really into, Evangelion, and Full Metal Alchemist, also have some manga that I just recently started reading. So How long have you been a member here?
    "To be ourselves is to bring peace within our spirits, and friends are the key to that bond"

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

what is shakin!! im moongoddess and im 15, a lil young but, im mature and would love to be your friend. have fun and be real!! ya know!
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

Thanks

Awesome it's a pleasure to meet you Moon. So where are you from? Sorry if my reply hours are all messed up, but I"m kinda deployed over here in iraq at the moment (american military), lol. Anyways...so what are some of your favorite anime's? I've really been into Full Metal Alchemist and Evangelion lately (although I've already seen both of them hundreds of times, lol).

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

sailormoon and inuyasha and sometimes i love chobits!! go head and rep usa!! i live in chicago!
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi DeusZyl And Welcome 2 AO! I hope you have a wonderful time here and make lot's of friends If your ever bored or just want 2 chat pm me anytime okay
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Thanks

Hello to you too Angel! Thanks for the post, i'm sure i'll love it here on AO...and look 3 friends already in just one day, lol. Well keep sending me messages and I'll do my best to reply to them ASAP, ejoy yourself everyone!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast