+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: hi everybody! new here.

Newbie Pteronophobia may be famous one day Pteronophobia may be famous one day
    Thanks

hi everybody! new here.

hiya everybody!..
    im new to this forum and wanted to say hi. i'm 16 and live in the States..VA. I like bleach, naruto, excel saga, trinity blood, chobits, samurai deeper kyo, eureka 7, and some other animes that i cant think of right now. I read manga too but i have been too poor to buy it.. I used to like anime alot (a few years back..maybe when i was eight to twelve?) and started with stuff like DBZ. I have recently had a renewed interest in it due to a friend and now love anime more than ever!!

xD

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh..!!! hi?
    welcome to AO(Anime Online)

have a nice time in here...
    and.. just enjoy it!!!(^^)

Newbie cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi welcome tot he forum post a lot and make friends!

Thanks
    Thanks for the welcomes and all. ^_^
    xD

Some people think they are thinking, but all they are doing is rearranging their prejudices.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey Ptero. I've been seeing you around the Debates forum alot. I like what you have to say, and I'm excited to see what else you are going to talk about.

Make sure you read the rules though, you don't want to accidentally break one. And... What is pteronophobia a fear of? Birds, dinosaurs, flying? But yea, welcome bud. You can PM me anytime if you want to chat, and there's always my journal to look at.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Hey Ptero. I've been seeing you around the Debates forum alot. I like what you have to say, and I'm excited to see what else you are going to talk about.

Make sure you read the rules though, you don't want to accidentally break one. And... What is pteronophobia a fear of? Birds, dinosaurs, flying? But yea, welcome bud. You can PM me anytime if you want to chat, and there's always my journal to look at.
    Hiya. I recently did read the rules because I broke one accidently.. just a warning and now I know them
    Anyways.. yeah. Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers
    I was just looking around the net on phobias and thought this one was funny.
    thanks for the welcome and its nice to meet u! xD
    xD

Some people think they are thinking, but all they are doing is rearranging their prejudices.

animehottie
    hi! im new 2 garsh this is weird '25 characters or more'. never had 2 type a certain amount before freakeh

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO ummm....P!! LOL

Hope you enjoy it here and hope you dont mind being called P!! LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast