+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hi everyone! :)

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi everyone! :)

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    I was only saying that having new members who are remaining active is the best part of AO... because that's what keep things going here, bringing in new ideas and thoughts to be generated on the threads. And I regard that as the best thing, as corny or whatever it may seem to be.

So yes, please remain active as you are now, Lasura. Thanks! ^^
    Aww come on, I was joking man, being active is fine but we should also be able to have fun, otherwise what's the point of coming on forums, .

So my remark to that, HAVE FUN!

Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi everyone! :)

Hi newbie! I really hope you enjoy your stay. Hope you really enjoy. I was a bit of a newbie.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3