+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi Hi

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Hi

I suddenly felt obliged to make an intro thread. I've been to dozens of forums and I think I have only made one before so I guess you guys are special ^_^

I know I have probably gotten off on the wrong foot with people so I hope it isn't taken personally. I am just one of those people who strongly believes in what I believe in. I respect what other people have to say but I will let you know if I don't like it :P

Anyways, Jade is thy name and I hope to make some friends here. Anything you want to ask, feel free.

Let's all hug.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
    I know I have probably gotten off on the wrong foot with people so I hope it isn't taken personally. I am just one of those people who strongly believes in what I believe in. I respect what other people have to say but I will let you know if I don't like it
    Hey that is absolutely fine, as long as it doesn't get unprofessional in here it's all good. If someone does decide to berate you, just report the post.

Anywho, just be careful with the rules, not very strict mostly common sense. Enjoy your stay.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

hey there we have already met lol but welcome to AO and
    enjoy your stay here see you around the threads and
    pm me if you have any questions

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Hi Hi

Hi,Welcome to AO! Make sure you read the rules and have fun!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Greetings, Mrs. Jade! Welcome to AO! I am happy to see that you have already picked up on posting here. Have fun at it! And, nice to meet you...

Please do stay active. m(_ _)m

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i've seen you around but u've never told me wrong on anything so i guess that make me your frined right?

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

I figured no one would answer this <_<

Thanks guys! I'd like to be friends with everyone, regardless of whether I agree with you or not :P

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello! Welcome to AO! ^_^
    Hehe, it's good that you are strongly opinionated, just don't overdo it! ^_^
    Have fun, post lots, and PM me if you ever want to chat ^_^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast