+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi...

TheHunter is off to a good start TheHunter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPineapple View Post
    *pelts you with smoked cheese, then decides that was a bad choice, as she likes smoked cheese*

You play drums? That's way cool! I almost decided to learn them a while back, but my parents put a firm foot down on that. So no banging happily away in my room goes on XD *realizes that could be taken the wrong way* O.o
    *Eats Smoked Cheese as it's being tossed* Thanks! I was starting to get hungry anyways!
    Planned on Banging away up in your bedroom, hm~? My oh my, somebody sure is loud (when it comes to Drumming, honestly!). Luckily, I have an ELECTRIC Drumset >;3 ... except when I blast the stereo so I can listen to music and play drums >.> my parents, nor the house has blown up yep with rage and fury!
    and w00t, somebody replied back xD

Otaku Avea Shadows is off to a good start Avea Shadows's Avatar
    Thanks

If it's electric, does that mean it's extra loud? -bows smiling- & hallo to the new comers here in AO!! May you enjoy it here!! -smiles- I played drums once..It was fun..BOOM xD May you like it here Hunter =)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHunter View Post
    *Eats Smoked Cheese as it's being tossed* Thanks! I was starting to get hungry anyways!
    Planned on Banging away up in your bedroom, hm~? My oh my, somebody sure is loud (when it comes to Drumming, honestly!). Luckily, I have an ELECTRIC Drumset >;3 ... except when I blast the stereo so I can listen to music and play drums >.> my parents, nor the house has blown up yep with rage and fury!
    and w00t, somebody replied back xD

Living life on your own..Isn't always that easy..-Vincent

TheHunter is off to a good start TheHunter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avea Shadows View Post
    If it's electric, does that mean it's extra loud? -bows smiling- & hallo to the new comers here in AO!! May you enjoy it here!! -smiles- I played drums once..It was fun..BOOM xD May you like it here Hunter =)
    By it being Electric, I can put on my headphones and hear the sounds of me drummin'away >:3 Everybody else around me just hears the "tack tack tack" sound when it hits the drum pieces. *bows back smiling* and thanks for the warm welcome :3 I'm sure I'll like it here!

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome Lauren and I hope to see you active on this community and good bye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2