+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi i'm new.

Lovely Jinx is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hi i'm new.

And I can't help to notice the same thing every time I go looking for new sites to join. They're all the same. Which is pretty much a big disappointment to me since I'm looking for something of the past. I know i know.. I should move on. But its not that easy when all you see is the same subjects brought up in every site you lurk. I'm a member of HO, VO, GO, and several other sites alike. If you don't know the short version of the names i can tell you already now that you'll never know by me. Anyway, what does it take to get people to stop talking about pointless things? Will it never changed.. Or will all sites and forums be forever spammed?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi i'm new.

Well hello and welcome to AO. Hope that you'll enjoy it here and if you have any questions or anything just ask. Dont forget to read up on the FAQs and Rules if you havent yet.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... I agree, talking about pointless things is a waste of time. How about creating a few quality threads then, and I'm sure members will flock to them and offer their opinions. It all starts with a good stub.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Jinx View Post
    And I can't help to notice the same thing every time I go looking for new sites to join. They're all the same. Which is pretty much a big disappointment to me since I'm looking for something of the past. I know i know.. I should move on. But its not that easy when all you see is the same subjects brought up in every site you lurk. I'm a member of HO, VO, GO, and several other sites alike. If you don't know the short version of the names i can tell you already now that you'll never know by me. Anyway, what does it take to get people to stop talking about pointless things? Will it never changed.. Or will all sites and forums be forever spammed?
    i kinda think you'll find it different here (in a good way) like i did .. so enjoy your times here and welcome.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...i know what you mean...when i fist came here i was like O.o....adn @o@ wow this is so cool.and now...well not so much...anyway welcome!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Jinx View Post
    Hello Welcome to AO *AnimeOnline* I believe you already know that, but anyways i cant help reading that you made a question about people tlaking pointless things that others dont know what to say to newcomers since they never met before when i joined up i had been a new member when i started this and was unknown to everybody and now this present i know almost everyone in the site but not completely hope you like to stick around and meet up with everyone soon well see ya.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie SnoReaper is off to a good start SnoReaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Hi i'm new.

what you brought about them all being the same is SO true!!!
    i never really paid attention to them until you brought it up and from now on i know its gonna bug me so badly!!!!

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

welcome to anime online family^^ nice to meet u have fun hear and make sure to follow the rules and fill free to pm me and do ya wona be friends^^ bye bye for now
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast