+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi i'm new.

Newbie black neko is off to a good start black neko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi i'm new.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Jinx View Post
    And I can't help to notice the same thing every time I go looking for new sites to join. They're all the same. Which is pretty much a big disappointment to me since I'm looking for something of the past. I know i know.. I should move on. But its not that easy when all you see is the same subjects brought up in every site you lurk. I'm a member of HO, VO, GO, and several other sites alike. If you don't know the short version of the names i can tell you already now that you'll never know by me. Anyway, what does it take to get people to stop talking about pointless things? Will it never changed.. Or will all sites and forums be forever spammed?
    Hello and Welcome to AO, I can agree with the others and you that talking about pointless things can be annoying but sometimes can be intriguing it all depends on what the person is talking about. And other sites as you have mention do seem the same they barely change the format for each site...sure some may have different colors, font and pictures but truly it is the same..although I think you will like it here, so have fun and if you ever have any questions or just want to chat pm me anytime. It was nice meeting you. Hope to hear from you soon

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi i'm new.

Hi, welcome to anime online forums! Read the rules and have fun here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2