+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi, I'm New!

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, I'm New!

Hi, I'm Rob (but you can call me Kurai, more about that later, xD) and I'm 16. I live in the UK and am a fan of Emo Music and Anime in particular. My favourite bands (although it's not relevent now, ) are The Used, The Old My Chemical Romance, Aiden, Escape The Fate, and Green Day. My favourite Anime Series, however, are Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, InuYasha, Bleach, and Naruto. Some other shows I like are YuYu Hakusho, One Piece (Jap. Dub), Dragonball Z, and the original series of Pokemon. I am willing to check out any other anime shows that are reccomended to me or I hear alot about that I just HAVE to watch them.

My username comes from my OC I made for my series I'm working on. Kurai is basically a Dark Wolf, a werewolf-type race. However, these Werewolves don't only have powers at the full moon, but they have Dark Energy powers which can be forged into throwing weapons and other weapons. Kurai is the only half breed of these Dark Wolves, but his fearsome Wolf Spirit inside him does get unleashed if he gets that ticked off, he will cause distruction until he is calmed down.

I'm still working on the character, and more of his story needs to be created. I have created a drawing of him on Paint (which I have attached below):
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread