+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi...I'm new...

Newbie Minxx is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hi...I'm new...

Um, I'm Minxx. I'm a very shy person online, and every where else. When I getto know you, I may be short tempered, but I'm a fun loving person. I join this because I love to Roleplay, and it's one of my things. Especially with anime, because I love anime....And, I guess that's about it...I'm looking forward to start roleplaying soon...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi...I'm new...

Welcome to AO, please read the rules so the MODs don't come after you with tourches and pitchforks.

Now that, that is out of the way. I do hope you enjoy your self her Minxx, for the most part every one here are rather cool and layed back and its very easy to make friends. If you need anything just give me a buzz or one of the other members here and they can help you out. See you on the forums.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie Minxx is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Welcome to AO, please read the rules so the MODs don't come after you with tourches and pitchforks.

Now that, that is out of the way. I do hope you enjoy your self her Minxx, for the most part every one here are rather cool and layed back and its very easy to make friends. If you need anything just give me a buzz or one of the other members here and they can help you out. See you on the forums.
    Okay then. Do I find the rules in the announcements? Or somewhere else?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post

Okay then. Do I find the rules in the announcements? Or somewhere else?
    Try here... Rules / FAQ
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread