+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi im new

Newbie talim is off to a good start talim's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi im new

*grabs inu's arm* no he is not inuyasha ppl. he is a new character from a book im gonna write.*hides behind inu* um uh rlly not sure what to say to introduce myself rlly. um i am talim.*comes out from behind inu* an this guy here next to me with the omg i hate the world look is inu. heh i gotta find eki to smack him upside the head so he snaps out of it.*Ducks as inu swings* an there u go. hes not much of a happy lil sunshine but he still my friend. oh an if anyone sees uh the rest of the whole fam an all them pls tell them to stop blamin me an rei for the stupid stuff they do to inu. like prank him. anyway srry an uh well HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI. now i gotta go hide before inu kills me for that. I WIN!!!

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi im new

Quote Originally Posted by talim View Post
    *grabs inu's arm* no he is not inuyasha ppl. he is a new character from a book im gonna write.*hides behind inu* um uh rlly not sure what to say to introduce myself rlly. um i am talim.*comes out from behind inu* an this guy here next to me with the omg i hate the world look is inu. heh i gotta find eki to smack him upside the head so he snaps out of it.*Ducks as inu swings* an there u go. hes not much of a happy lil sunshine but he still my friend. oh an if anyone sees uh the rest of the whole fam an all them pls tell them to stop blamin me an rei for the stupid stuff they do to inu. like prank him. anyway srry an uh well HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI. now i gotta go hide before inu kills me for that. I WIN!!!
    hiya! nice ta meechya hope ya like this place and there are a lotta nice and/or new ppl here if ya have any questions ya can ask me if ya wanna ^-^ so *takes deep breath in* WELCOME TO AO!!!
    Death is interesting

Newbie Tha Viruz v1.1 Champion, Follow the Leader Champion, Shootin Hoops Champion, 7UP Basket Bots Champion, Freekick Football Champion, Freekick Challenge Champion, Sweet Ride Skate Champion, Polar Jump Champion, Bird Flu Champion, Aitchu Champion, Beach Bobbing Bob Champion, Shuffle The Penguin Champion, Unicycle Challenge Champion, 2D Knock-Out Champion, Cocoon Island Champion, Inanity Champion, Numbles - Search Champion, Combo! Champion, FruitDrop Champion, HangARoo v2 Champion, Mencia Meltdown Champion, Sue's Garden Champion Nollie is off to a good start Nollie's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol ":] that was so cute. Nice to meet you guys. and Hi.

HEATHCLIFF is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hi, a pleasure to meet you here, Welcome to the forum ! Hope you'll have fun !!
    CAPTAIN FUTURE FILM COMING SOON ON THE BIG SCREEN

Newbie andrewmicky is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello to all. i am new in this forum. welcome to the forum.

Newbie MaelChan is off to a good start MaelChan's Avatar
    Thanks

Haii!
    Im also new here, hope you have a good time here! ^_^

+ Reply to Thread