+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi i'm new ^_^

Newbie vortex20 is off to a good start vortex20's Avatar
    Thanks

hi i'm new ^_^

well to put things into prespective i am a friend of gaarasandkiller1 you people may know him and as far as i can tell this place looks great i myself love anime and i hope to make maney friends on here:P for now people call me vortex which for gaara most people called him shadow

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: hi i'm new ^_^

hey there and welcome to AO and i hope
    you make some freinds here and enjoy
    your stay here, pmme some time if you want
    to chat or even need help
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

will do^_^ and i am happy to meet you:P as far as i know gaara or as his freinds(me included) calls him shadow had me read the rules realy well too which this place is strictor then any forum i ever seen. So i am guesing this place must be good well i will drop u a message soon.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi there and welcome to AO!!!
    There are lots of fun things to do here.....as I am sure gaara told you....
    Make sure you check out the Cyber Lounge for some great topics to discuss...
    Hope to see you around and enjoy!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    Hi there and welcome to AO!!!
    There are lots of fun things to do here.....as I am sure gaara told you....
    Make sure you check out the Cyber Lounge for some great topics to discuss...
    Hope to see you around and enjoy!!!
    yeah as he told me alot about this place tho it bites they banned him 4 days for sticking up for him self and a friend and the person lilium who did it gets away with it and he gets banned he emialed me what ao said it stated he was band for insulting a member he returns from ban on feb 1 at 6:00am ao time how does one get banned for sticking up for himself? anyways it doesn't matter ty^_^

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO, hope that you'll enjoy it here and PLEASE, dont forget to read up on the FAQs and Rules. It'll answer all those simple things that you need to know and it'll keep you out of trouble for the most part.

As for your friend getting banned, I dont know which staff member it was that did it but I'm quite sure that theres a good reason for it. We're usually pretty lenient here so unless you're doing something way out of line, being offensive, or just constantly breaking the simple small rules that adds infractions on top of others then you'll be fine...thats the gist of it. Other than that...

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Vortex! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. Yes, I have seen many of gaarasandkiller1's posts so I definitely know of him. I'm glad you like it here. If you love anime then you have definitely come to the right place. I hope you have tons of fun and come to love it here. If you ever want to chat feel free to drop a PM my way. See ya in the forums!

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Welcome vortex20 to Anime Online!! ^.^ .that's awsome that u already know someone here..i guess shadow is the one that told u about this website.(I found this website by myself..-_-).But whatever ..Ur welcomed and I hope u enjoy it here.. i'm Candi by the way and i'm sure ur make alot of friends here..if u need anything or just want to talk feel free to pm me anytime..lol ^.^

+ Reply to Thread