+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hi, i'me new...

Newbie SakinaFlutePlayer is off to a good start
    Right behind you, yeah that thing that you keep seeing in the corner of your eye!
    Thanks

hi, i'me new...

Hi,everyone! My name is really Sarah but I prefer to be called Sakina,because I love the name. I am a singer, flute player, and a story writer that has nowhere to put the stories. :,( I am in my own point of veiw, quiet, active, and evil -_- I like the animes' Naruto, Tactics, Noein, and Death Note. I have to close up here because my mom wants me to....I wonder know why...:/

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hi, i'me new...

Hi there Sakina and welcome to AO!!!
    I find it cool that you can play the flute....I have always wanted to try....but I ended up picking the violin and the piano...how unoriginal.....-_-...LOL
    Anyways...there are lots and lots of fun things to do here and the people here and very nice so I am sure that you will make a lot of friends...
    Have fun and enjoy!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi and welcome to AO hope you like it here and have fun I suggest that you read the rules first.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Sakina! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. You sound like a very talented person and you are in luck we have a section for fanfiction so you could put your stories there if you want. Those are some good anime choices by the way. Love Death Note!! Anyway, I hope you have tons of fun and come to love it here. If you ever want to chat with someone feel free to send a PM my way. See ya in the forums!

leon 23 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SakinaFlutePlayer View Post
    Hi,everyone! My name is really Sarah but I prefer to be called Sakina,because I love the name. I am a singer, flute player, and a story writer that has nowhere to put the stories. :,( I am in my own point of veiw, quiet, active, and evil -_- I like the animes' Naruto, Tactics, Noein, and Death Note. I have to close up here because my mom wants me to....I wonder know why...:/
    So your name is realy Sarah. That sounds like a nice name. and animes are awsume!

xxXXBloodsOathXXxx is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wink Re: hi, i'me new...

Quote Originally Posted by SakinaFlutePlayer View Post
    That's awsom3!!!!! whoot!.....I lik3 all sorts of anim3!....y3ah...and I lov3 my boyfri3nd!!!!!!! Y33333AAAAA!!!! W3333333333!!!!! Having Sooo much FUN!!!!!

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhhh, yay, new member! HI!!!! Welcome to AO!!! I hope you have fun here, and you can PM me anytime if you have a question or just want to talk! And DEFFINATLY be sure to read the rules in the little yellow button at the top that says "Rules/FAQ". Wouldn't want you to get in trouble! But, anyways, hope you have a good time here! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie animeluver21 is off to a good start animeluver21's Avatar
    Thanks

hi sakina and welcome to AO!!!! hope u enjoy it here..alot of people here love anime so u can surely find someone here that u have in common with...(i love naruto!) and the name sakina is cute and nice and anime like!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast