+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi, Introductions

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi, Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by TealGreenFrog View Post
    No, I am trying to learn it without looking at the words. Nothing like starting the verse wrong or adding something that should not be there

Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

In my opinion, this site is better for lyrics of this nature:

Mognet - Japanese Translation Group

Most of the time it gives a choice of English, Romaji and Kanji options.
    Yeah I just took the first link google gave me. There used to be a site that I go to that had the English translations, and with the Japanese words and what not.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello TealGreenFrog! I am Priestess Angel but you can just call me Angel if you want. It’s nice to meet you and welcome to AO. If you love anime or just talking in general then you will definitely love it here. Nice list of anime there, too. All of them are really good series. I hope you come to love it here and make many friends. If you ever want to chat just PM me. See ya in the forums!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello im The GunGrave of Trigun welcome to animeonline hope you have a great time here and i have seen a number of animes that you listed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2