+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi My name is Maegan,Im new on AO looking to make friends!

Newbie HellionDethuris is off to a good start HellionDethuris's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Hi My name is Maegan,Im new on AO looking to make friends!

Hi there,I know Im a newbie to AO,and your probably thinking why do I want to be her friend ?and what does she have to offer to me? Well people I can tell you that im not a girly girl and I dont act weird around guys like most girls do,I play Guitar skateboard,BMX,and yeah I do play the piano probably one of the first instruments I have ever played,And besides all of this I can be there for someone when I comes down to seirous stuff,I dont ignore people,instead I help them do something cray to cheer them up and people thats what I have to offer,A yeah I do have a few anime DVD's magizines and I do collect some anime action figures...not only that but Im a pretty good artist if I do say so myselfwell basically what Im saying is if you need something drawn ,painted,and whatever Else Im able to do come to me Well thats all thank-you all for reading and hopefully out of this I'll make some friends

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi My name is Maegan,Im new on AO looking to make friends!

Welcome and Whazzup? Glad that u picked AO ta hang, hope u enjoy ur stay. Don' b cruel and b sure ta read da rules. U'll find a link ta them in the upper right-hand corner. Have fun postin'.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

hey meg I'm a man of many names most of my friends on here call me dave. So yeah, it's nice to meet you. Umm you are aware that making friends isn't a business proposal right? Well regardless I guess I could be your friend but I'm not half so interesting as all that...
    Believe me when I say that you've picked an excellent place to hang ^^ well I'll see you around
    ~CORVUS~

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Maegan welcome to AO hope you like it here. Iam Ron119125 if you like anime or just like to chat you have come to the right place. The people here are great and love to chat . Again welcome and feel free to drop me a line.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HellionDethuris View Post
    Hi there,I know Im a newbie to AO,and your probably thinking why do I want to be her friend ?and what does she have to offer to me? Well people I can tell you that im not a girly girl and I dont act weird around guys like most girls do,I play Guitar skateboard,BMX,and yeah I do play the piano probably one of the first instruments I have ever played,And besides all of this I can be there for someone when I comes down to seirous stuff,I dont ignore people,instead I help them do something cray to cheer them up and people thats what I have to offer,A yeah I do have a few anime DVD's magizines and I do collect some anime action figures...not only that but Im a pretty good artist if I do say so myselfwell basically what Im saying is if you need something drawn ,painted,and whatever Else Im able to do come to me Well thats all thank-you all for reading and hopefully out of this I'll make some friends
    Well, greetings new comer. How are you liking our AO community? Does it suit your tastes?

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome, I'm the boy who sits alone =P (little joke of mine ^^) well read the rules and have fun at AO and pm me if you want to talk or have questions (the rules first for questions >.<)
    death and life are one and the same

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO. Have fun and read the rules. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat or something.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Hi Meagan i hope you are enjoying your stay in AO post, messge and don't hesitate to ask messge me if you want
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast